Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sabrena, this is for you!

Okay Sabrena, here is a personalized blog post, just for you. A pic of the old Composition Office in its glory days, complete with Grant... errr, Dr. Boswell. I was SO thrilled when Sylvia snapped this pic, can you tell? I wouldn't have posted it except I wanted you to feel included in the trips down BYU memory lane.

Did you know they moved the English Department to the JFSB a few years ago? I was on campus one day a couple of summers ago, and the JKHB was completely deserted, ready for remodeling (or demolition?) or something. I walked over to the brand-new JFSB and found a few familiar faces - Lisa, Grant's wife. And a couple of our graduate students who are professors now. And Sharon from the workroom, the lady who liked to tell us when we looked tired or ask, "What's going on with your nose?" LOL!

So there you have it, friend. Now you just need get yourself to Utah County for a visit, so we can complete the experience with a trip to Zupas. :)

2 comments:

The Schmella Family said...

Ah, those were the salad days. Yes, I do look tired. Yes, I rarely sleep. Yes, I love it when undergraduates throw pencils at me because they can't get into a class. You're on for Zupas. Some day soon!
Sabrena

AnneMarie said...

Memory Lane...