Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blast from the Past

Let's talk about lunch at Zupas for two days in a row with BYU roommates. Delicious food. Hours of catching up and laughing. Good stuff.

Yesterday I went with Amy, my Fox 42 roommate freshman year. Today with Mandi, my Fox 43 roommate from sophomore year. I dug out a few old photos and feel the need to post them. You're both welcome. ;)

Fox 42 roomies, 1993
Me, Tricia, Amy, Sara, Carol

Amy and me on the porch of Fox Hall after a huge water fight

Fox 43 roomies, 1994
Polly, Janina, Mandi, me, Lorene

I can't decide if I am more overwhelmed by the overabundance of frizz or all the different shades of denim. Yikes.


Me and Mandi in front of Fox Hall

8 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, I've never seen so many un-moms wearing mom jeans in my life!

Alison said...

Nor have I seen a longer puffy window valance. There's got to be a thousand grocery bags or newspapers crunched up in that baby.

Sharon said...

ROFLOL! Wowzers! Love the pics!

Ryan said...

Are you still hanging out with people from Park City?

Melissa said...

Wow - major flashback moments happening here! Oh the delightful days of fox hall residence and mix-n-match denim! Fun to see an old picture of you with all your roomies. I remembered Polly and Mandi really well, but had kind of forgotten Lorene and Janina until I saw the pics and had memories come flooding back. So fun!

Your friend from Fox 49

Heather said...

I cannot believe all that hair!! Great pics!

Jenny said...

Can you say mane do?!

The State of Our Family said...

HEY, don't judge us! :) No, really, how fun! I'm glad I went back to the blog entries I had missed while I was in California! :) Fun times. You crack me up!