My Mom
Funny Sarcastic
Helping Working Running
Doing stuff
Diane
Some moms might be described as kind or loving. Not me. Funny and sarcastic. I love it! He drew three pictures with it: Me telling a joke and him laughing, me cleaning the house, and me running on the treadmill. Could be worse -- when he was in kindergarten, he answered a questionnaire all about me, and to the question, "What does your mom do while you are at school?" he answered, "Takes naps and eats everything." At least now he has me doing stuff, LOL!
And his Roses are Red poem:
Violets are yellow,
Roses are white,
Unbutton your pants,
They look really tight.
Roses are white,
Unbutton your pants,
They look really tight.
This must have been the poem he wrote for me when I was taking naps and eating everything. And yellow violets? I laughed SO long and hard when I read it. Clever, creative, cutie kid!
3 comments:
Holy smokes, this kid is a comedic genius! Love it!
Wow - he is clever! Cute poems. And you have to be flattered that one is about you (I don't think the pants one has reference to you)- Clayton's would have been all about robots, aliens, or sports.
And I love you the new look of your blog!
no wonder i loved staying at your house!!! i'm going to have him write me a poem! i can't compete with the roses are white one, but i laughed so hard a little spittle came out the right side of my mouth. i believe it was a guffah. thanks for that.
Post a Comment