Monday, February 2, 2009

My inspirational 2009 calendar

Have you heard of Despair, Inc.? Check out despair.com. Funny, funny stuff. I needed a new calendar for 2009, and I thought this would fit perfectly with my general mood and outlook on life these days. (Don't worry, I'm kind of kidding. At least I can laugh sometimes.) Anyway, as I turned to the new month today, I decided it would be fun to share my lovely de-motivators each month.

Even funnier, tonight at my mom's house, Nathan saw her calendar and said, "Hey, Mom. Grandma has the same calendar as you." Except my mom's was a REAL inspirational calendar, the kind that mine is making fun of. LOL!

Here is the one for February:


And last month:

Stay tuned for more de-motivators. And have a great day!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! At least the pictures are pretty!

Heather said...

A friend of mine had this one on her blog. Have you seen it? http://despair.com/blogging.html It cracked me up!

Diane said...

Heather, I've seen that one. They make a shirt with the "blogging" saying. Too funny! :)

The State of Our Family said...

What a hoot! When I first got on your blog I read the first picture first (before the post). I was like, "What the heck? That message sucks!" I'm glad I read further!