The boys and I were looking at our blog, and Luke said, "That's Seth . . . that's Caleb. . . that's Nathan. Mommy, where's Luke?" Luke does already have a few entries in our family funny journal, so here we go:Nathan was saying our family prayer at bedtime. In the middle of the prayer, Luke started cheering, "Go Nathan! Go Nathan!"
Luke was trying to open the pantry door, but the childproof latch wouldn't let him. He called out, "Mom, the open is broken!"
I was reading a story to Luke, and halfway through he jumped up and headed downstairs to find his brothers. I said, "That was a short story." He looked up from partway down the stairs and said, "The End!"
I blogged about this last month, but it's so funny, I'll write it again. Luke was looking at my favorite painting of Christ and the apostles in a boat. After he looked at it for a minute, he said, "Mom, I LIKE those pirates."
Luke said, "Mommy, you're big, and Nathan's big, and Caleb's big, and Seth is big." I asked, "Luke, are you big?" He shook his head and laughed and said, "No, Mom. I'm perfect."
Luke sneezed and then said, "Mom, I smeeze." I didn't say anything, so he got right up close to me and said it again, "Mom, I smeeze!" I said, "Yes, you did sneeze, didn't you?" That still wasn't the response he was looking for. He said, "MOM! I need a bless you!"
Is he cute enough??
4 comments:
Diane, thanks for the early morning laughs, don't you love (most) of the things that come from little mouths? One time in Texas we were in an outdoor mall and a really unattractive woman walked by and my daughter yelled 'mommy, that lady looks just like Nanny McPhee' I don't know if you've seen that movie, but it wasn't a compliment...haha
LOL, that is hilarious!
Pirates...yowzah! He's a cutie!
What a little cutie! He's growing up so fast. I love that you write these things down. Your boys and their wives will love it someday!
Post a Comment