This was the second book in my Christmas collection, after Jonathan Toomey. I bought it at Christmastime in 1997, when Nathan was a baby. Nathan and I went down to BYU campus, and I found this at the bookstore. I had graduated from BYU a few months before, so I was experiencing major nostalgia when I bought it. Every year when we open this book, I have the same feelings of missing BYU and gratitude for the time I went to school there. If there is a way to incorporate BYU into Christmas, I can find it, LOL!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
The Small One
This was the second book in my Christmas collection, after Jonathan Toomey. I bought it at Christmastime in 1997, when Nathan was a baby. Nathan and I went down to BYU campus, and I found this at the bookstore. I had graduated from BYU a few months before, so I was experiencing major nostalgia when I bought it. Every year when we open this book, I have the same feelings of missing BYU and gratitude for the time I went to school there. If there is a way to incorporate BYU into Christmas, I can find it, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment