Friday, December 5, 2008

Maybe Christmas . . perhaps . . means a little bit more!

I was so excited when I saw which book the boys opened today. I love, love, love this story! I love reading it out loud. I love the rhythm of the amazingly clever words. And of course, I love the message.

A few years ago, our home teachers were talking about the Grinch during their Christmas message, and Nathan said, "You know . . . . in Who-ville they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day." Hilarious!

We went to the Festival of Trees this afternoon. The second-grade teachers and students at our school decorate and donate a tree each year. Seth helped with it this time, so we went to see it. There were cute, creative, and very pretty trees. We saw three U of U trees and a USU tree, but NO trees honoring my beloved Cougars. I might have to get involved next year, LOL!

No comments: