Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nathan's 11th Birthday

For Nathan's birthday, he wanted to go to Jump on It Party. We went Wednesday with his two best friends, Landon and Ethan, and then we went back Thursday with his Holt and Baller cousins. For his birthday cake, he wanted a yellow bundt cake with green frosting. Green has been his favorite color since he was 2! I mixed two colors of green food coloring to make a bright, obnoxious green frosting (greener than it looks in the picture). Nathan's only comment: "Not green enough." LOL!

We are very blessed to have Nathan as our oldest child. He is obedient, cheerful, and so responsible. He loves to do everything on a schedule. He is smart and funny, just hilarious! He is wonderful with Luke! He reads nonstop (that is, whenever he isn't playing video games). He read the Book of Mormon in 28 days, and then read the D&C in 20 days! What the?!?

All About Nathan -- His favorite books are Harry Potter 7 and Fablehaven 3. His favorite video game is Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and his favorite DS games are the two new Pokemon games he got for his birthday. His favorite sport is basketball. Nathan loves cheese pizza, especially from Pizza Hut. His favorite dessert is Grandma Pat's chocolate cake. If Nathan could choose where to go for our next vacation, he would go to Pennsylvania to see the Liberty Bell.

I just have one question: How is it possible that I have an 11-year-old?

4 comments:

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Three cheers for the blog! And Happy Late Birthday, Nathan!

(The deleted comment is from me. I accidentally left a comment while I was signed in as you. Whoopsie!)

nancy said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!

The Laurence Family said...

Wow! You are a blogger! I'm so excited! And how did you get an 11-year old? We're not even close to old enough for that right? He's such a great kid and I'm glad he had a fun birthday!