Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Love Babies!



Here she is! Welcome to Scott & Brandee's baby, Jillian Mei, who is being loved by big sister Haley. Jillian was born Friday, May 16th at 3:34 p.m. She weighed exactly 8 pounds and was 19.5 inches long. She is so beautiful! I might have been a teensy bit selfish with how long I held her. Thanks Brandee! :)

In other baby news, my niece Katie made an announcement by wearing an adorable bib that says, "I'm the big sister!" Sharon is expecting their second child sometime in January. Congrats on the exciting news!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

DARLING picture! Way too cute!

Alison said...

Awww... she's adorable! Congrats to Brandee and Scott!

Jenny said...

What? I thought that they were naming her Catherine Grace? Did Haylee get her way?

sarah marie. said...

so excited you have a blog dianne! and congratulations scott and brandee.

nancy said...

I have been waiting and waiting for Brandee to send me a picture...so thank you so much for posting one on your blog! The baby is so cute! I can't wait till I get to hold her in July!

Brandee said...

Thanks everyone - we think she is pretty cute!! Scott was set on Mei for the middle name, and then we both loved how it went with Jillian. Would you believe that Haley actually liked Jillian even less than she liked Kathryn...but I think she's over it already! :)