
Nathan received his Arrow of Light at pack meeting tonight. It was pretty special! This was his last pack meeting, because he is 11 and is no longer a Cub Scout. When Nathan turned 8, I was CLUELESS about Cub Scouts. It was a real learn-as-you-go experience for us. I guess it's time for the same thing with Boy Scouts now. Craziness!
Congratulations, Nathan, we are so proud of you!
P.S. If you look on the bookshelf behind Nathan, right behind his head on the top shelf, you can see the top of Twilight trilogy and The Host. LOL!
3 comments:
Good job, Nathan!
Congrats, Nathan! That is a great accomplishment! (For you too, Diane!)
If you take a closer look at The Host, you'll see that its bookmarked. I was reading your copy when I was at your house. LOL!
Congratulations Nathan! I was a webelos leader a year ago and I really started to enjoy that calling. I am now a wolf leader and let's just say that it has been one of my least favorite callings. I think I have a group of super obnoxious boys...rumor has it that i will be getting released soon, so let's cross our fingers!
Post a Comment