If anyone has ideas about how I can stop my kids from getting older so fast, I would appreciate you sharing. ;)
For Caleb's 11th birthday, he invited friends to go on a mission aboard the USS Odyssey at the Space Center in Pleasant Grove. It was full of drama and near-misses, and a great time was had by all.
For Caleb's 11th birthday, he invited friends to go on a mission aboard the USS Odyssey at the Space Center in Pleasant Grove. It was full of drama and near-misses, and a great time was had by all.
The special door that led to the ship.
All the boys with their guide/computer/mission leader, Rachel. They nicknamed her Clara, and she became the character Clara with an Irish accent. I sat in the control room the whole time and watched as she ran the mission. She had at least 10 things going on at once, including doing all the different voices: the computer, the other ships' captains, and herself. She was amazing and absolutely adorable!
The uber-excited birthday boy.
2 comments:
Hey I went there when I was little! I loved it! I used to wear the T-shirt for years... yeah, it still fit me in college, cause I haven't grown since I was 10. Hope he had a great b-day!
I remember I got to go there on a field trip when I taught 5th grade in Orem. i think I liked it as much as the kids!
Post a Comment