Friday, August 7, 2009

Perfection

Have you had their chocolate milk? YUM.

I was craving it yesterday and made a run to Provo especially to buy some. Um, YUM.

Brings back so many memories of my last semester at BYU, when my friend Jackie and I would alternate days leaving class to run to the Twilight Zone and get chocolate chip bagels, cream cheese and, yes, two bottles of perfection.

3 comments:

nancy said...

wasn't yesterday your "no sugar" day?

The State of Our Family said...

You make me sad I didn't stop there last June! NEXT TIME!

Heather said...

I have a "perfection" memory with this milk too! I've actually only had it once, but it was so good. I was pregnant and very nauseated. I was on campus late at night and needed *something*; I went from vending machine to vending machine hoping to find anything that would help me. Finally I saw the milk machine and decided on the Creamery chocolate milk--it was the best thing I'd ever had as far as I was concerned! It was just what I needed to calm my stomach and it tasted SO good! I still think about how perfect it was at that moment!