Saturday, August 1, 2009
Ain't that the truth!
It's the first of the month, so you know what that means. Time for a new inspirational message from my calendar. This is maybe my favorite demotivator so far. Yes, those are circling vultures. And yes, they are coming for you. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Diane, I found you on Brinkerhoff's blog. It's so fun to see pics of your boys. I only know half of them! Hope you're doing well. I don't facebook anymore so i'm glad to see you on a blog.
Is it a little sick that I look forward to these each month?
I so need this calendar! If you find one next year you have to let me know so I can get one too. They make me laugh so hard!
I think this was actually the view I had yesterday during my run!
I love these. Does that make me morbid?
Post a Comment