Thank you all for your kind comments and messages about my Grandad. My dad expressed it best. . . We will miss knowing he is there!Now to explain the title of the post. . . My mom is still in England, helping to take care of everything with Grandad. My Grandma Simmonds lives nearby in a home for dementia patients. Yesterday morning, Grandma fell and broke her hip and was taken to the hospital for emergency surgery. I hope Grandma will recover -- she has to be able to walk to continue living at the center. Again, I'm so glad my mom is there to help, but I hope nothing else is thrown at her on this trip!
Here at our house this weekend, almost everyone is throwing up or is weak with fever and chills, or all of the above. On that happy note, I hope everyone has a great day!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you are standing under a rain cloud right now. I really hope tommorrow is sunny! Let me know if there's anything I can do - chicken noodle soup maybe?
Post a Comment