The boys stood up on this bench, and suddenly they were surrounded by ducks and geese! It was pretty hilarious.

When the birds figured out that the boys were throwing the food over the fence into the water, there was a mad rush to swim through a small opening under the fence, to get into the pond. You have never heard so much honking and quacking! LOL!

The other boys just enjoyed the whole experience, but Nathan was a little anxious about how close the ducks kept getting to us.

Luke loved getting right up to the fence and saying, "Hi Duckie! Hi Duckie!"

The ponies' names were Marshmallow and Nibbles. Luke was a little nervous at first, but he warmed up enough to enjoy it and even give the guy a high five. (Caleb took the awesome pic of the high five in action.) Nathan's poor pony -- he never saw it coming. I hope they gave him an extra lump of sugar, LOL!





2 comments:
What a fun friday! I'm with Nathan - I can only handle so many flapping, honking, creatures in close proximity before I become EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I must have seen "The Birds" too many times or something!
What a fun place! And Nathan on that pony is hilarious!
Post a Comment