
Ryan's mom reserved the Aquatic Center in Tooele for a private family party. Nathan and Caleb went off the high dive over and over, with Caleb usually flipping off instead of just jumping. Yikes! They are much more daring than their mother has ever been. Seth loved the lazy river and the big kids' slide. Ryan took a reluctant Luke on the slide. After the first time down, that was all Luke wanted to do for the next hour. This was one of my kids' favorite Fun Fridays so far; they love spending time with their cousins!
Also, life hasn't settled down, so my plans to catch up on all of your blogs hasn't materialized. Maybe someday . . . I hope, I hope. . . .
3 comments:
K - that looked like it was so much fun! I can't wait for the Orgill version of this Fun Friday!
Looks like you all had a great time! I'm so sorry you've been so busy - it is hard when you feel like your falling behind on everything else because one big thing is consuming most of your time. If there's anything I can do to help out let me know!
Good times!
Post a Comment