This is the picture the boys and I have had up on our fridge for the last year. I know Scott and Brandee LOVE this pic; they'll be so happy to see it on my blog, LOL! It's been almost a year of missing Scott and praying every night that he would be safe, and now he is home! I am so happy for Brandee and the girls.Scott, Brandee, and Jillian took Luke and me to lunch yesterday. It was great to see him with his wife and baby girl, where he belongs! Scott told me he didn't use any illegal tactics in interrogation, but he did try to drown me with a vat of lemonade at Applebee's, so I'm a little suspicious. Old habits die hard, huh? Just kidding, I know it was an "accidental" spill.
Welcome home, Scott! We are thrilled to have you back home!
3 comments:
I had no idea Scott was in the army! That is great!!! I proudly support them and all they do for us and any other country in need of help! I am glad he is home safe! Tell him I said Hi and a very sincere thank you!!
Amen to Kami's comment. I didn't know either. Please tell him thank you from me too. I have some letters from my class that we wrote "To Any Soldier" will you ask him if he knows who I could send them to? Thanks,Lisa G.
So, I gave away too much with "Operation Lemonado", huh? It was really nice to go to lunch with you. Thanks for posting that picture. I can see that I need to get you a more up to date one.
-Scott
You are one funny funny girl! I am laughing my head off over this post! :)
-Brandee
Post a Comment