Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello, Pumpkin!

For family night, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Orgill's house and had Grandpa carve pumpkins for us. Luke's pumpkin is happy and winking, Caleb's is scared, Nathan's is a "Y" inside a football (my favorite, LOL), and Seth's is angry. We love our pumpkins! Grandpa is so talented. Caleb said, "When you told me Grandpa was a good pumpkin carver, I thought he was better than average. But he's expert! He's way better than expert!" LOL!

We had a fun night, complete with Grandma's world-renowned chocolate chip cookies (freshly baked). I also squeezed in an emergency doctor's visit for Luke, who started breathing fast and acting lethargic. He got a breathing treatment, which seemed to help. I'm taking him to his regular doctor Tuesday (tomorrow). I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish I had a "Y" pumpkin!

Sharon said...

LOL! I love it! Dad is so talented! I love the scared one. Too cute!

Alison said...

Dad IS way more than an expert! LOL!

I'm very geleous of your pumpkins. We did ours last week and they are very sad looking (sniff). I'm glad you guys had a fun time!

Melissa said...

Those are some awesome pumpkins! Your Dad must have had lots of practice over the years to become even better than expert! Glad Luke is doing better poor little guy.