Friday, September 5, 2008

I was blind, but now I see

So Seth got glasses last year. Sad for him, he is well on his way to having my eyesight. And now his older brothers have joined him. Maybe their new, clear vision will help them see the mess in the bathroom, and they'll be motivated to clean it up. I can hope! No, they really aren't too bad (for boys).

Also, check out the boys' awesome school shirts. It is Spirit Week at their school, so they have been wearing school shirts all week. Fun stuff!

4 comments:

nancy said...

cute boys! abbey is my messiest kid and she's is the only one with glasses...maybe she needs a stronger prescription!

love your school shirts! did you design them? also did you ever pick a school motto?

Diane said...

I didn't design the shirts, but I love them! We turned the six "EAGLES" words into a character creed, and we let the kids vote on a school motto. It will probably be "We soar with pride." Thanks for the idea! ;)

Jenny said...

Love the shirts! I hate to tell you this, but the batthroom doesn't get any better!

Heather said...

What a great picture! And I love the picture of Luke too. Thanks for sharing!