Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Photos

After several false starts at fall pictures -- interrupted by weather, sick kids, broken glasses, and other photographers -- we finally made it work yesterday. I just need to say a little word about Sharon. She is such a great sister. She left a sick little girl to meet up with us. And she was so amazing with my boys during the whole photo shoot -- patient, cheerful, funny. She did a great job and made it so fun. Thanks again, Sharon, you are wonderful!

And here's a sneak preview of a couple of our favorites. . .


6 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see the rest.

nancy said...

They look great! Your boys are getting so big.

The State of Our Family said...

Fabulous! They seem to even capture their personalities! :)

Heather said...

Adorable!

Dennis Orgill said...

Great shots! Gee... I hope that train doesn't back up!

Jenny said...

I love them!!