Luke started preschool today. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But he is extremely excited. I heard the following at least a dozen times this morning: "Mom, get my packpack. I gotta go to preschool and see Miss Caffee." (Miss Cathie) Is he cute enough??I bought that little black backpack at Wal-Mart for $9 when Nathan started kindergarten. Now all four boys have used it. Do you think I've gotten my money's worth yet? LOL! Also, note the BYU football shirt for Luke's first day of school. I'm raising my kids right, wouldn't you agree?
By the way, the other kids started school too, including Nathan going to junior high. You might not have known, since I've been a bit of a blog slacker, but here is the photographic evidence.
They have great teachers and are doing very well. And surprisingly, their mother is adjusting to being without them all day with the greatest of ease. ; )
6 comments:
One of my kids called it a packpack too! Now if I could just remember which one...
Luke is a cutie (as are the rest of your boys)!
They are STILL wearing BYU shirts...is that all you buy them? ;) Cute kids!
Luke looks so cute! Can't believe he is old enough for preschool!
I have been checking on your blog for a while now and I can't recall a single pic with one of your boy's NOT in a BYU shirt! Have they heard of Transformers of Star Wars? JK. Luke is very cute! Reminds me of my Tuc. I hope he likes school. "The love" seems to wear off quickly at my house :)
Can't believe Luke is growing up so quickly! My cousin's little boy went off for his first day of playgroup today and he was only 2 in July. In Wales they start the year they turn 4 not 5 like in England so everything gets bumped up a year :(
We just took back to school pictures today.. bit late but better late than never.
Cute BYU boys!
Post a Comment