Saturday, November 22, 2008

Men who never let me down

I still love my Cougars, even though this wasn't our year. Life is depressing enough without thinking about the men who have let me down, so I have decided to focus on a few of the men who never will:

Mr. Darcy
Mr. Knightley
Edward Cullen
Gilbert Blythe

Ah, now I feel better. Sweet dreams tonight! :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

Love this post Diane! There's always next year.

Jenny said...

Oh baby. Those are my men, too!

Sharon said...

Too bad Edward is the only one that isn't portrayed by an actor that does him justice..... but at least I still can dream about my own version of him, right?

Colin Firth, Jeremy Northam, and Jonathan Crombie......... well done.

Melissa said...

Ah, the most wonderful men imaginable! Add John Thornton to list (North and South) and it's pretty much perfect!